- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God, and that it is without error.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus, his sinless life, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection, and in his future personal return.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin and that He alone brings new life to those who are spiritually dead.
- We believe that because of sin, every person is dead spiritually and needs spiritual rebirth through personal faith in Jesus for salvation.
- We believe that marriage is the covenantal union between one man and one woman.
* For a fuller expression of beliefs, please contact the church office for our Statement of Faith.