July 5th at 10:15 AM
We will be gathering once again for in-person worship starting Sunday, July 5th at 10:15 AM.
If you feel comfortable with joining us for worship we look forward to seeing you. Should you decide to join us our guidelines are listed below.
St. Luke’s Church COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Self-Check. If you have a fever, or anyone in your household has a fever, for the safety of others, please stay home.
- At-risk persons. Anyone with underlying health concerns or the elderly should prayerfully consider staying at home.
- Known Exposure. If you have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- Handwashing. Please wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be available in the Narthax. Please avoid touching your face.
- Face masks. Face masks are encouraged. You are welcome to bring your own. We may have a limited supply.
- Practice social distancing. Stay at least 6 feet apart, entering the building, worshiping in the sanctuary, and exiting the building, except for your household group.
- Restrooms will be available on the main floor only. Limited to 2 people at a time.
- No Coffee Hour. Coffee and food will not be served. We hope to resume as conditions warrant.
- No Sunday School. Sunday School is canceled at this time. We hope to resume as conditions warrant.
- Testing Positive. If you or a member of your household tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of service, please immediately notify the Pastor or Church Council.
- Greeters will not shake hands but will open doors and give a warm welcome.
- Bulletins will not be available.
- Immediate families that live together and/or drove together are asked to sit together.
- Some pews will be blocked off in order to maintain social distancing.
1. We will not pass offering plates during the service.
2. Offering plates will be at the three entrances to the sanctuary.
1. Exit one row at a time, starting in the back and moving towards the front to avoid congestion in the aisles.
2. Please vacate the building as soon as possible following the service, with visiting occurring outside.
SPACE CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
1. The common areas will be cleaned/disinfected following every service. This will include anything that is touched, such as chairs, tables, door handles, light switches, bathrooms, etc.